Before starting to sell your photos, make sure to have your email confirmed and your PayPal email connected in the Foap app.
To add your PayPal (in the app):
- On ANDROID
1) go to the menu in the app and click on the "Settings"
2) once you're there choose "Cash out settings"
3) in "Cash out settings" enter your PayPal email twice, e.g. if your PayPal email is "firstname.lastname@example.org" then you would have to enter "email@example.com" in the top field and confirm it by entering the same "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the bottom field.
- On iOS
1) Go to menu of the app and click on “Withdraw money”.
2) Then click on "Withdraw now" and you should be able to enter your PayPal email there. If you want to change your PayPal email click on the gear icon on the same screen.
You can earn money using our app in four ways:
1) Add any photos to your profile, caption and tag them and wait for someone to spot them and buy them from you. For one sold photo you get $5.
2) Join various Missions, which provide specific tasks. Rewards range from $100 to $2500 dollars. These Missions require unique and great photos in order for them to be picked as the winners.
3) Add photos of others to your album (photos which you think might be bought by someone) and hope that someone who's searching for an exact photo will find it in your album. For each photo you've added that will be bought through your album you get 0.25 ct per photo.
4) Some of your photos might be selected to be transferred to our partners platforms (Adobe, Alamy and ShutterStock) and become available for sale there. Our Content Team is using special algorithms to select best photos for a transfer. If your photo gets selected and sold on our partner platform(s) you will be notified about it. Also, if you don't want your photos to be available for sale on any of these platforms, please feel free to reach out to us and inform us about it.