Missions are for users who are at least 18 years old, so if you can't view Missions in Foap app and you are at least 18 years old, then you would need to change your birth date in the app.
To join a Mission:
1) Once in the app click on the little bell icon (which says Missions) located on the bottom right of the screen.
There you will see "Current", "Joined" and "Winners" tab.
Under the "Current" you can see the list with all the Missions that are currently running and the info about them.
2) To send your photo for a review in a Mission, open the Mission you want to join and:
On iPhone: click "Join Mission" button and choose a photo(s) to upload.
On Android: click the circled "+" icon and choose a photo(s) you want to upload.
3) Once you've uploaded the photo, add all of the required information (add caption i.e. description, add at least 5 tags and answer legal questions). You change the information later in the "Manage photos" section of your app.
4) Once you've completed all of the steps above your photo is submitted to the Mission and waiting for curation process to finish, meaning:
- Major part of the Missions are for approved photos only, so even if you see a photo with a Mission name in your profile, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have been approved to the Mission. It can also mean that either they still haven't been curated or they haven't been approved.
- If your photo appears among the Mission photos (under the "Submitted" section) it means that it has been approved in the Mission and has a chance to win it.
- Keep in mind that sometimes the curation process can take longer than 72 hours and it's usually fully finished after the Mission has ended (meaning the winner won't be chosen before all of the photos have been reviewed).