Are you trying to upload a photo but your phone says "Permission denied" ? Do not worry, please proceed with the steps:
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap an Foap app
- Tap the switch next to each app to allow or deny access.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Foap app
- Tap Permissions.
- If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don't allow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.