- If you don't remember your username, put your email instead.
- If you're sure you're putting the correct email/username and password, and you can't log in, it's possible that your account was deleted. Check out possible reasons.
- If none of these reasons happened and it's possible that you forgot your password, try to recover it:
1. Use the Login button in the app.
2. Choose Forgot password.
3. Put your email, and tap Recover Password.
4. In 15 minutes, you will get (on your email) a link to create a new password. Use it.
5. Open the Foap app and use Login to log in to the Foap app with your email and new password.
If you haven't received the email containing a link to create a new password within 15 minutes, please check your email's spam folder.
If it's not there, use the form to contact us.
IMPORTANT: In the subject field, please write 'Account Recovery,' and we will be able to assist you.