Foap uses PayPal to pay the photographers.
You need to add your PayPal account email within the Foap app to be able to receive a payment in case you sell a photo.
To add your PayPal (in the app):
1) go to the menu in the app and click on the "Settings"
2) once you're there choose "Cash out settings"
3) in "Cash out settings" enter your PayPal email twice, e.g. if your PayPal email is "firstname.lastname@example.org" then you would have to enter "email@example.com" in the top field and confirm it by entering the same "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the bottom field.
1) Go to menu of the app and click on “Withdraw money”.
2) Then click on "Withdraw now" and you should be able to enter your PayPal email there. If you want to change your PayPal email click on the gear icon on the same screen.
To withdraw money:
You should see your earnings under "Your sales" (Android) or "Withdraw money" (iOS) tab. If you want to withdraw them, then you should click the "Withdraw now".
The money are usually transferred after one full month passes, as we reserve this time to check all of the data associated with sales.