Photos in the Missions are being reviewed by the Brand Managers to make sure they match the description of the Mission and are of high quality.
A reason why the photo wasn't accepted usually is one of the following:
- logo(s) visible on the photo
- the model release wasn't uploaded (provided there was a person with a recognizable face on the photo)
- bad composition
- bad quality of the photo (blurred, bad light, bad focus)
- photo not following the Mission description
- wrong products on the photo
- Mission's photos haven't been reviewed yet
Keep in mind that ALL of the photos submitted to Missions by our users are reviewed by our Content Team and nobody's photos are ignored.