Missions are for users who are at least 18 years old, so if you can't view Missions in Foap app and you are at least 18 years old, then you would need to change your birth date in the app. Also, note that you can only join a photo Mission using our app.
TO JOIN A MISSION:
- Once in the app click on the little bell icon (which says Missions) located on the bottom right of the screen.
- After clicking it, you should see "Current", "Joined" and "Winners" tabs.
- Under the "Current" you can see the list with all the Missions that are currently running and the info about them.
- To upload your photo into a Mission, open the Mission you want to join and click "Join Mission" (on iOS) button or a circled "+" icon (on Android) and choose a photo(s) to upload.
- Once you've uploaded the photo, add all of the required information (add caption i.e. description, add at least 5 tags and answer legal questions). You change the information later in the "Manage photos" section of your app.
- Major part of the Missions are for approved photos only, so even if you see a photo with a Mission name in your profile, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have been approved to the Mission. It can also mean that either they still haven't been reviewed or they haven't been approved.
- If your photo appears among the Mission photos (under the "Submitted" section) it means that it has been approved in the Mission and has a chance to win it.
- Keep in mind that sometimes the curation process can take longer than 72 hours and it's usually fully finished after the Mission has ended (meaning the winner won't be chosen before all of the photos have been reviewed).
- For Premium Missions photos become visible in the "Submitted" section instantly after uploading them, meaning photos are accepted and have chance to win instantly after uploading.